Our Work Punchestown Racing Festival 2023
- Client: Aramark
- Where: Punchestown Racecourse, County Kildare, Ireland.
- The Team:
HireAll supplied a dedicated Project Management team that were responsible for project planning, logistics and on-site installation. In addition, all our electrical equipment was PAT tested prior to dispatch and our team of Maintenance Engineers were on site to support the installation and test the equipment.
At Hireall.ie, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional event experiences, and our recent involvement at Punchestown Racecourse was no exception! The Punchestown Festival is a true highlight of Irish racing annually, with top jockeys, trainers, and horses attending from all over the world.
As a trusted supplier for Punchestown for over 10 years, our team had the privilege of providing top-quality event equipment and services to enhance the already exhilarating atmosphere at this prestigious horse racing venue from 25th April to 29th April.
We understand that the success of supplying any event lies in the quality and reliability of the equipment provided. Our team supplied a range of top-tier event essentials, including crockery, cutlery, glassware, linen, service equipment and commercial dishwashers. We serviced areas including the Panoramic Restaurant, Suites, Festival Pavilion and Grandstand.
- Tableware for Festival pavilion for a capacity of 1,350 per day
- Tableware for Panoramic Restaurant, Suites and Grandstand with a capacity of over 1000
- Crockery, cutlery, glassware, linen, service equipment
- Large Commercial dishwashers to wash over 20,000 pieces
- Over 6,000 Wine Glasses
- Over 10,000 Glasses
- Over 20,000 Pieces of cutlery
- Over 30,000 pieces of Crockery